The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Nope.
Still waiting on the darn county. I submitted the building permit application over 2 weeks ago. They had originally said that it would be reviewed the following Monday or Tuesday.... which will be 2 weeks tomorrow.
It doesn't look like we'll be in it this winter at this rate :(
I would call an make a polite enquiry, explaining why you need it asap. Couldn't hurt.

Guess I’d better start saving falling leaves that we rake up. Ken just announced this morning that he wants some chickens! He said he didn’t realize how much they kept the grasshoppers down and kept the apple trees cleaned up. Most of our heaviest travel is between now and May, so he wants to schedule the arrival of chicks for the first of May. Here we go again!

Guess I’d better start saving falling leaves that we rake up. Ken just announced this morning that he wants some chickens! He said he didn’t realize how much they kept the grasshoppers down and kept the apple trees cleaned up. Most of our heaviest travel is between now and May, so he wants to schedule the arrival of chicks for the first of May. Here we go again!
Katie will be happy.

Yay! You can give in to the temptation of all of those adorable chicks at the feed store now!

Back
Top Bottom