The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What's up? I went to a concert last night and surprisingly my voice doesn't hurt even though I love the band and know almost every song they played and was therefore singing and screaming the whole time LOL although I did try to drink a lot of water so that could be part of it

What's up? I went to a concert last night and surprisingly my voice doesn't hurt even though I love the band and know almost every song they played and was therefore singing and screaming the whole time LOL although I did try to drink a lot of water so that could be part of it
I hope it was not too loud!

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about the delay! I was really hoping for you that you guys could get in it before winter strikes.

This must be terribly frustrating. I think I'd be on the phone with someone on the review committee every day until they get sick of me bugging them and actually do something. :barnie
Hey Deb.... You still liking Wyoming?

Kendra's going to be 7 years old on the 1st! Can't believe it. Born on the 1st, then had her first surgery on the 2nd, which also happens to be Jenny's birthday. I'm getting old!!

Cap, I've seen exhausted old people driving big motor homes! Um, no thanks! :lau Not even sure why a CDL isn't required for some of them!

I'd be bat guano crazy if I had to wait that long for bureaucracy to move on that building permit.

Michelle, Phil is an old friend - you'll be blessed to get to know him!
Why thanks Blooie...... I'm blessed to know most of you too!

I drove one as a teenager. Danged near ran out of gas because everyone else was asleep and i just kept driving all night. :lau
I almost ran out of gas last week coming from the fair.....it's a fifty mile drive up from Escanaba and I didn't realize how low my tank was.... There isn't a gas station anywhere along that stretch......I was sweating it.
Did the same thing the week before ..... Didn't pass a gas station for 80 miles coming across from Sault Ste Marie...... There's just too many long stretches around here that have no towns.... Or stations......I should be more careful.... Getting to old for those long walks at night.

Back
Top Bottom