The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Sorry I'm very late to the birthday parties, but I hope the Princesses had wonderful birthdays @sourland & @LittleLakePhil

Got to bring my husband home from the hospital today, so its been quite a trying day for me! :D

Sorry I'm very late to the birthday parties, but I hope the Princesses had wonderful birthdays @sourland & @LittleLakePhil

Got to bring my husband home from the hospital today, so its been quite a trying day for me!
big_smile.png

Good day here - now you and husband snuggle up.
hugs.gif

Got to bring my husband home from the hospital today, so its been quite a trying day for me!
big_smile.png
At the risk of sounding insensitive here or something, what did I miss? I'm so sorry he's been in the hospital - and ashamed that I somehow missed it. Hope I wasn't so wrapped up in my own problems that I neglected to lend you a little support when you needed it!

At the risk of sounding insensitive here or something, what did I miss?  I'm so sorry he's been in the hospital - and ashamed that I somehow missed it.  Hope I wasn't so wrapped up in my own problems that I neglected to lend you a little support when you needed it!  

Oh Blooie, dont be silly woman! I would never think you insensitive! I'm not sure I've mentioned it on this thread or not, but on a few others. I blab everywhere :lol: And you have been dealing with plenty!

He had emergency surgery last week for a ruptured appendix, which he struggled through the pain for a week before allowing me to take him to the ER. We thought it was food poisoning! Its been quite an ordeal, but he is home and resting now. He's young (alot younger than me) and strong, so he will recover in time.

Not me

I'm pure as new , fresh snow

Driven snow....

Got to bring my husband home from the hospital today, so its been quite a trying day for me! :D

Glad he's home....

At the risk of sounding insensitive here or something, what did I miss?  I'm so sorry he's been in the hospital - and ashamed that I somehow missed it.  Hope I wasn't so wrapped up in my own problems that I neglected to lend you a little support when you needed it!  

Don't be silly...you can't always be everywhere.....glad both of you are home and safe.....

Men dont do "lesson learning" - its bad for the soul :)
true....

Back
Top Bottom