The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Birds are all fine. Yeah, I finished hatching back in July. Now, I need to sell 8 Red Golden males, 1pair of Zerafshan pheasants. 1 Lady Amherst Male, 1pair of Melanistic pheasants. The Male Amherst may have already been spoken for....waiting for the buyer to get their addition to their pen built before I let it go...I have peeps all the time saying they are coming to pick up birds and never do. :barnie
I think that is universal. People are ignorant. They could at least call.

You are more than welcome to come up here....we're not going back to South Dakota for Thanksgiving this year so you and Frankenfoot can join Ken, Kenny, Jenny, Katie, Kendra, Tam, Evan, Fiona and me for the holiday!

Aw, that's very nice B! And nice for you to stay home this year...that's not always a good time to do a lot of traveling.

Had to look that up Cap...so sounds like extreme morning sickness? Is that one of those things that will pass after the first few months?
Idk. Last time she was pregnant she had a miscarriage. Yes, she can't stop puking. Had to quit her job. Hopefully they can get it under control.

Idk. Last time she was pregnant she had a miscarriage. Yes, she can't stop puking. Had to quit her job. Hopefully they can get it under control.

Sounds like the hospital is the place for her. Sure don't want dehydration setting in.

I'll keep her in my thoughts Cap. You must be worried. :hugs

I was just looking at the calendar...in about 5 weeks is Thanksgiving :th Do you do the whole feast thing? For the past couple of years, we've gone to my brother's house but he'll be having surgery around that time, so guess we're going to do our own thing.
Our feast thing is pretty simple.... Turkey, stuffing, Raw Veggies, Home made Cranberry sauce, Potatoes and gravy.

Dessert maybe pumpkin pie and apple pie from the store... but I am thinking just pumpkin this year...

There are only four of us... so Turkey will be the smallest I can fine... I would love to do duck or goose but alas the only ones that would eat it are My son and I.

deb

Back
Top Bottom