The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not that this has anything to do with anything...

monkey drunk 2.jpg

Run monkey!

Tried cereal with my vanilla almond milk and while it helped a little bit and I don't feel quite AS weird, I think the issue might be more with the cereal/grain than the milk. Maybe I should cut both. Although the vanilla flavor also has too much sugar and kinda gross.
maybe you're allergic to wheat and any kind of grains, altho sugar in milk is another thing you could be allergic to, try doing without and see how you feel, eat eggs and bacon instead
true vanilla can be found without sugar, cost more than flavoring but better for you

Thalidomide rings a horrible bell. I remember hearing about it and seeing photos of the results when I was growing up.:mad::rant
There was a thalidomide baby that went to High School with me. She only had part of a finger and part of a thumb on her left hand. She did not let it bother her though!

Our feast thing is pretty simple.... Turkey, stuffing, Raw Veggies, Home made Cranberry sauce, Potatoes and gravy.

Dessert maybe pumpkin pie and apple pie from the store... but I am thinking just pumpkin this year...

There are only four of us... so Turkey will be the smallest I can fine... I would love to do duck or goose but alas the only ones that would eat it are My son and I.

deb
I'm all on board, but the bird will be one I raised.
:fl
I am hoping for the best!
X2:fl:fl

Back
Top Bottom