The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Going to my brother’s house for dinner with my other brother, we got take out from an Italian place. So turns out I will see the dogs sooner than tomorrow. :D

Also got my hours for next week and they want me to work Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so that’s awesome too. :D

I’ve been working mostly two days a week lately even though at one point I was working three for a while so I’m glad to have the extra day. :D

I am glad I get to see the dogs early because today has been a weird day and there is also some family stuff too so I could use the distraction. And of course it will be good to hang with just my brothers too. DB2 goes back to Texas tomorrow.

So I get a distraction today and then next week I just get thrust right into work with a lot of hours so I think this may be the kick in the rear I need to get out of this funk lol

Last edited:
Going to my brother’s house for dinner with my other brother, we got take out from an Italian place. So turns out I will see the dogs sooner than tomorrow. :D

Also got my hours for next week and they want me to work Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so that’s awesome too. :D

I’ve been working mostly two days a week lately even though at one point I was working two for a while so I’m glad to have the extra day. :D

I am glad I get to see the dogs early because today has been a weird day and there is also some family stuff too so I could use the distraction. And of course it will be good to hang with just my brothers too. DB2 goes back to Texas tomorrow.

So I get a distraction today and then next week I just get thrust right into work with a lot of hours so I think this may be the kick in the rear I need to get out of this funk lol
:thumbsup:ya:woot:highfive:

Can you still use the eggs after they freeze?
I didn’t as they were cracked open. I found another when I got home this afternoon. It wasn’t cracked open but it may have been partially froze. I used it in a crustless quiche and it looked ok. Can you tell which egg is farm fresh? The other is store bought. I miss my eggs and hope more girls start firing up.
7459C718-DADD-4C65-9EC3-F2B6E810DEF6.jpeg
ACF0B1DE-371D-4D8B-B997-E0EF6F1A6FDD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom