The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Had to go out to take care of the chickens and took my camera with me. It's lightly snowing, there's frost on every surface and the sun is lighting it all up.
Jan 2019 1.JPG Jan 2019 2.JPG Jan 2019 3.JPG Jan 2019 4.JPG Jan 2019 5.JPG Jan 2019 6.JPG

Beautiful! Sort of like a barren moonscape. It's pretty, but can't say it's for me! Been pretty happy since leaving Ohio. 70°Christmas is okay!

Everyone has to find their "spot", glad you found yours! Some day we'll find ours too, but in the meantime, trying to make the best of things.

That last picture on the right is from inside the chicken run, the frost is so thick the run is shaded.

Everyone has to find their "spot", glad you found yours! Some day we'll find ours too, but in the meantime, trying to make the best of things.

That last picture on the right is from inside the chicken run, the frost is so thick the run is shaded.
I think alot of it is the time of life I spent in Wyoming was a bad period for me. Maybe bad memories are part of it. It's really a pretty place tho'. I had family in Riverton, Casper, and Rock Springs at one time.

I think alot of it is the time of life I spent in Wyoming was a bad period for me. Maybe bad memories are part of it. It's really a pretty place tho'. I had family in Riverton, Casper, and Rock Springs at one time.

Bad memories can sure ruin a place. I have family in Cheyenne, Laramie and Sheridan. And my brother used to live in Riverton.

Small world, right Becca?

We men aren't very bright. Don't hint, ASK!!

He's been so busy I don't like asking him to do much (although I did ask him to get rid of that mouse in the basement, which he did).

And you guys are plenty bright...or at least, bright enough :lol:

Hey Bruce, how's your DD doing up in Canada? So far, so good?

Back
Top Bottom