The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

How much lint flakes make a skiff ? We got about 5" plus the blowing and drifting factor. I shoveled the area from mailbox to my driveway. Plow trucks usually dump all their "take" across the driveway. Well I looked out to to see the driver push all the snow UP to my mailbox. Why, that little mischief maker :rant:mad::tongue:old:he

It’s supposed to clear up today but looks pretty dreary right now. I just made a dutch oven of chili, perfect day for it. Now I’m going to the shop to put hubby to work. We have old shiplap I want him to make a few things with. He just loves when I come up with these ideas:gig
C780F5A3-7213-41D9-AE25-66AA1D5EC358.jpeg

It’s supposed to clear up today but looks pretty dreary right now. I just made a dutch oven of chili, perfect day for it. Now I’m going to the shop to put hubby to work. We have old shiplap I want him to make a few things with. He just loves when I come up with these ideas:gig
View attachment 1641054

Sounds like a perfect chili day DMC! DH does the chili making in our house and so far, has managed to "miss" the hints I've dropped the past couple of days. :p

Back
Top Bottom