The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not much! I’d like to crawl back into bed. How about you?

We're supposed to start getting more snow today so I'm staying home and puttering. I'd like to clean the coop out but the wind is already blowing. That makes for difficult outdoor anything.

Go ahead and crawl back into bed, we can give you a wake up shout in an hour! :lol:

We're supposed to start getting more snow today so I'm staying home and puttering. I'd like to clean the coop out but the wind is already blowing. That makes for difficult outdoor anything.

Go ahead and crawl back into bed, we can give you a wake up shout in an hour! :lol:
Send that snow Blooies way! Our next chance is Friday. If I go back to bed I’ll lose any ambition I have so I’ll just suck it up.:D Thanks though!

Send that snow Blooies way! Our next chance is Friday. If I go back to bed I’ll lose any ambition I have so I’ll just suck it up.:D Thanks though!

My ambition level is pretty low today. I think I will try to finish up the laundry (or get it as finished as it ever is).

And I want to finish my library book.

Those should be big enough goals for one day!

My ambition level is pretty low today. I think I will try to finish up the laundry (or get it as finished as it ever is).

And I want to finish my library book.

Those should be big enough goals for one day!
I hope you achieve your goals.:DI have 3 cleans today. Sometimes I get sick of cleaning as it’s tough on the body. I actually stopped in at our bank last week as one of the girls are leaving and they have a help wanted sign up. I didn’t take an application as my fear of new things won out. I have 3 library books checked out. I need to renew before I get fines. I’m only halfway through the first.

Back
Top Bottom