The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:frow Good morning. Been up and down all night long with “the baby”. Apparently she ate something she shouldn’t have, so it was either get up and let her out when she whined or stay in bed and face cleaning it up in the morning. I opted for the former. Finally I just grabbed a blanket and dozed on the recliner in the living room. The whining stopped.....but the going out didn’t. She’d just put her cold nose on when she wanted out instead. :barnie I’m up, Fiona, I’m up!

:frow Good morning. Been up and down all night long with “the baby”. Apparently she ate something she shouldn’t have, so it was either get up and let her out when she whined or stay in bed and face cleaning it up in the morning. I opted for the former. Finally I just grabbed a blanket and dozed on the recliner in the living room. The whining stopped.....but the going out didn’t. She’d just put her cold nose on when she wanted out instead. :barnie I’m up, Fiona, I’m up!

Poor little (big) girl, she needed her mama. I hope she's better today B!

There was some new member a day or two ago that showed pictures of his blonde? buff? colored IW. Made me think of Fee.

20190117_152333.jpg

What's up with the recipe Kelsey? Are you making a cheesecake?

Well, I found it on the inside of my cream cheese package and thought it sounded really good but it is slightly confusing. It does not mention how to split the sugar. Note it says to put it in both the crust and filling but doesn’t say how much. :barnie Idk, maybe I am missing something. I don’t bake very much.

And also, I don’t feel like going and buying bourbon atm but I may make it later, if I can figure it out aha

And the reason I posted it without any caption is because I took the picture on my phone but my phone has been wonky for a bit, making it hard to type or do anything (keeps bouncing between apps) so I wanted to at least upload the picture then add the caption on the tablet. :D

Back
Top Bottom