The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

morning everyone:frow
yesterday a couple stopped here, liked the place and wants to buy it, when husband came home from rotating the tire, told him i'm not ready to sell this place yet, they were nice people but not that nice, they were from texas sean

You enjoy your FL place so much, it would be a shame to sell it before you're ready Sharron.

Good morning Debby and company! Weather wise it's all good. Dentist appointment at 8:00 to start a long series of treatment. So,:rolleyes: for me! Hope you dont get snowed in girlie.

What a way to start the day :(

Hey, be a good girl and maybe they'll let you have a treat out of the treasure chest! Being good ought to earn you at least a plastic ring or paper crown :D

morning everyone:frow
yesterday a couple stopped here, liked the place and wants to buy it, when husband came home from rotating the tire, told him i'm not ready to sell this place yet, they were nice people but not that nice, they were from texas sean
Morning Sharron, most peeps that are native Texans are nice and friendly! Don't know what their problem was, other than they weren't native?

Back
Top Bottom