The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What a way to start the day :(

Hey, be a good girl and maybe they'll let you have a treat out of the treasure chest! Being good ought to earn you at least a plastic ring or paper crown :D
I just wanted some laughing gas, he can keep the paper crown!

Gotta get in the shower, so see y'all in a while. Have a good morninf,all!

Morning DMC, don't know about interesting but it sure is anxiety provoking. :rolleyes:
Hi Sean! Yesterday I was driving on a gravel road(think slushy or snow cone)codes starting going off in my new vehicle, all wheel drive kicked out. Hope that doesn’t happen every time it gets wet under there. That was anxiety provoking.

Be careful, no one needs a sprained anything. Maybe you could train Hattie to do your chicken chores for you!
Wouldn't that be nice! If she gets in there she thinks chicken poop is a treat:sicklast spring hubby had to put boards and pallets down due to the mud.
morning dmc:frow
Hi Sharron!

Hi Sean! Yesterday I was driving on a gravel road(think slushy or snow cone)codes starting going off in my new vehicle, all wheel drive kicked out. Hope that doesn’t happen every time it gets wet under there. That was anxiety provoking.

Yep, that will produce some anxiety! And if your owner's manual is anything like mine, good luck finding an answer in it!

That's 'white knuckle' time! and bad words :duc

Back
Top Bottom