The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

who's talking about childhood? after a dentist pulled a jaw tooth without Novocaine when i was a child, no way could momma get me into the car again to go to the dentist, she always threaten to make daddy take me,( i was to scared of him to argue with him, or run and hide) but no one took me to a dentist til i was 17 and broke a tooth, dentist used to give me a pill to take before the appt to calm me down
yep, to this day i hate to go to the dentist
I had a root canal on an infected tooth. No numbing med would work. :oops:

i just had an infection on the tooth i had to have the root canal but since i couldn't stand the jaw pain i broke down and went to a dentist down here, she gave me antibiotics that i took for ten days, by the time i got to the other dentist for the root canal it was gone, thank goodness so i feel for you, nothing worse than a ear ache or infection in the tooth roots:hugs:hugs:hugs

Get checked. You could have walking pneumonia.

What is that? Never heard of it? Sounds scary.

Get your bottom to the Dr.!

I will!!

Yay! Quail! They are such cute babies.

Yes, my ugly bugs will be ugly until their feathers start to open out (at about 3 weeks of age). Soon they'll look like porcupines as they will be covered in pin feathers (I was going to say hedgehogs but you guys don't have them there). I think they are cute but they are my babies - love truly is blind.

I 2nd (or 3rd) the gorgeousness of that EE. She's a beauty.

Those are our cockatiel chicks. The older one has started hissing today if it's a bit unsure about a noise (which puts it on track developmentally which is always reassuring). It's starting to get a bit of a personality. The younger one is still a sleepy blob but it is 2 days younger. Its crop was so full this afternoon it was almost as big as the rest of it (it had almost doubled in size).

Poor baby! Sending lots of love and hugs your way. :hugs Hope tomorrow isn't too awful for you.

They really are!! And so tiny!! i am super excited lol

And hopefully they look cuter soon!! :lau and for the record, we do have hedgehogs here!! LOL not wild ones but people keep them as pets and I also have the internet so I do know what a hedgehog is. :p

Wow, you all wouldn't believe the snow here. Where it has NOT drifted it's 8-10" deep. Where it has drifted it's up to my mid-thigh.

Usually I go through the chicken run to get to the girls. The latch is frozen shut. So I had to wade through the drifts to go around by the exterior nesting boxes to check on them. I put a big plate of scrambled eggs, kale and feed in there with them. And found 2 eggs, bless their little hearts!

Still coming down and isn't scheduled to stop until 5am tomorrow. I am so very glad I went to the store yesterday and DH came home while he still could.

Wow, you all wouldn't believe the snow here. Where it has NOT drifted it's 8-10" deep. Where it has drifted it's up to my mid-thigh.

Usually I go through the chicken run to get to the girls. The latch is frozen shut. So I had to wade through the drifts to go around by the exterior nesting boxes to check on them. I put a big plate of scrambled eggs, kale and feed in there with them. And found 2 eggs, bless their little hearts!

Still coming down and isn't scheduled to stop until 5am tomorrow. I am so very glad I went to the store yesterday and DH came home while he still could.
:eek:

Sounds like our last storm. I’m glad you’re hunkered in. I think your snow will be our rain.

X2 :eek::eek: so glad your hubs is home with you!
Okay, so I think I still need to go to the doctor, of course, but is it a little less concerning that the wheezing only started after I ran up a big hill? I ran again today and paid attention to when it started. I was fine until the big hill lol
So you actually just need a geriatric doctor! :p

Back
Top Bottom