The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What's an IW?

One of these....an Irish Wolfhound. Mine happens to enjoying the femur bone from the kid who egged my neighbor’s car last night. ;)

7367630C-5544-45E6-AF60-11D5CD222715.jpeg

90931DC8-5375-4791-8DD1-E231F39AE61C.jpeg

One of these....an Irish Wolfhound. Mine happens to enjoying the femur bone from the kid who egged my neighbor’s car last night. ;)

View attachment 1771148
View attachment 1771149

I’ve been Blooied again! Ha looks like she’s enjoying that femur!! She is so pretty.

Also, previously I would have laughed at this joke, like all of your jokes/posts, because I know it is just that, a joke, and a good one at that. You have a great sense of humor! But tonight, after seeing this story on the news and reading all about it, I just can’t anymore because all I can think about is the poor kid :hit

https://www.necn.com/news/new-engla...ng-Dighton-Massachusetts-509741441.html?amp=y

You don’t have to laugh or cry at anything except those things that evoke that reaction. It’s okay. But life is short. I know that better now that I’m nearing the end of my life than I did when I was young. Bad crap happens. Good things happen. I hear about them and react. But now, unless I can take away a lesson for my life, I have to move on. I don’t think I’m strong enough to take on every tragedy that happens. I can’t dwell, or get hysterical. :oops:

You don’t have to laugh or cry at anything except those things that evoke that reaction. It’s okay. But life is short. I know that better now that I’m nearing the end of my life than I did when I was young. Bad crap happens. Good things happen. I hear about them and react. But now, unless I can take away a lesson for my life, I have to move on. I don’t think I’m strong enough to take on every tragedy that happens. I can’t dwell, or get hysterical. :oops:

Beautifully written and eloquent as always, Blooie! And that makes perfect sense. You are absolutely right. I probably absorb or react to way more than I should and I don’t think it’s doing me any favors :oops: example, when I saw it on TV then proceeded to read more articles and watch little video clips. All it served to do was make me more sad. I think I just tend to dwell on everything though. I need to work on that. I don’t think it’s doing me any favors. I like the attitude that you have. Much better.

:thumbsup

And from your description, that is exactly what will happen. Yep, you and Frankenfoot (my checker didn't barf either!) might want to consider a preemptive strike and find what you want to do next and when you find it say "hasta la vista baby" to the people that own (and apparently want to kill) the golf course.

Unneeded stress for both of you. :hugs

Thank you Bruce, I appreciate hearing from you :hugs (I'm wondering if you & Blooie have succeeded in adding Frankenfoot to spellchecker's vast vocabulary :lol: )

That's a valid suggestion, but I don't think Debby is capable of doing a half....d job. It's just not in her nature.

As usual, you are right Sour...we worked too hard to build something to act shabby now. I'm going to do my best to make this go as smoothly as possible (partly so DH won't have anything more on his plate to worry about).

Back
Top Bottom