The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone
smiley coffee sleepy.gif

I dunno if Bruce added Frankenfoot to his, but I didn’t. Guess my little spellchecker dude just gave up. He doesn’t correct “Birfenday” anymore either. I think he’s in there saying, “Fine, Human..you want to make a fool of yourself misspelling words, it’s no skin off my nose.” But then he gets even by changing words I know doggone well don’t make any sense done his way.

Good morning, everyone! Think Ken and I are gonna make our first run of the year up to Yellowstone. The East Gate just opened yesterday, and Wyoming through the Lens FB page is chock full of bear sightings. We’re getting a late start - we usually try to be there before 7 am - but this will just be a leisurely trip through the entrance and maybe as far as Tower. Since Fee will be with us, it’ll have to be a short trip. Don’t want to let her out to pee and have her scare the grizzlies away. Maybe we’ll stop at Proud Cut on the way home.

I dunno if Bruce added Frankenfoot to his, but I didn’t. Guess my little spellchecker dude just gave up. He doesn’t correct “Birfenday” anymore either. I think he’s in there saying, “Fine, Human..you want to make a fool of yourself misspelling words, it’s no skin off my nose.” But then he gets even by changing words I know doggone well don’t make any sense done his way.

Good morning, everyone! Think Ken and I are gonna make our first run of the year up to Yellowstone. The East Gate just opened yesterday, and Wyoming through the Lens FB page is chock full of bear sightings. We’re getting a late start - we usually try to be there before 7 am - but this will just be a leisurely trip through the entrance and maybe as far as Tower. Since Fee will be with us, it’ll have to be a short trip. Don’t want to let her out to pee and have her scare the grizzlies away. Maybe we’ll stop at Proud Cut on the way home.
:frow
Good day everyone. :bun
:frow

Back
Top Bottom