The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh no. Apparently the boy’s family was involved in dogs and dog shows and I think they breed and train German Shorthaired Pointers so I guess he does know his way around dogs after all so it almost makes it worse that he’s probably grown up around dogs his whole life and this still happened. Could have happened to anyone I guess. :(

I think he somehow knew the owner and was helping out.

morning everyone:frow
can't sleep so thought i would see whats going on :caf ,
raining here, hoping it doesn't wash my seeds out in the garden, some had sprouted, hope they can hold on. was going to go to the chicken buy swap and trade today but not if its going to pour like now, course i don't need anything, i usually just go to visit. i just hatched out a dozen chicks friday, cochin bantams with maybe a few frizzles mixed in, will see when they start to feather out
so tired of rain, its been raining off and on all week, enough already

Good morning, everyone! Think Ken and I are gonna make our first run of the year up to Yellowstone. The East Gate just opened yesterday, and Wyoming through the Lens FB page is chock full of bear sightings. We’re getting a late start - we usually try to be there before 7 am - but this will just be a leisurely trip through the entrance and maybe as far as Tower. Since Fee will be with us, it’ll have to be a short trip. Don’t want to let her out to pee and have her scare the grizzlies away. Maybe we’ll stop at Proud Cut on the way home.

A trip to Yellowstone sounds like the perfect way to spend a day B! Hope you see lots of bears and Fee doesn't get freaked out :)

Thanks for sharing the photo that had the Irma in the background. DH & I ate breakfast in there one morning last year, really cool old place.

Back
Top Bottom