The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Bob and everyone!

Another morning of snow flurries here, guess we might as well enjoy it because apparently no one has figured out how to stop it yet.

Cap, looking forward to more puppy pics! Do you have a name picked out yet?

More restaurant drama happening :( Some unidentified culprit has cancelled our food service account. Right when I have to feed 60 people tomorrow and another 60 on June 3rd. I do believe we have slipped into some sort of Twilight Zone and am waiting for Rod Serling to begin narration.

In other breaking news, 1 of the 2 pro shop employees has decided this would be the perfect time to go on a drinking bender. She's been out since last Saturday and has informed us she'll be back this coming Sunday (she's taking a "long weekend" according to the message). Sounds more like a "lost weekend" to me.

Any one have some good news to share?
Hi Debby! Holy crap, when it rains it pours!:hugsSo what are you going to do for food?

So sorry about all the drama Debby. All I can offer is hugs :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Hugs are always good, thanks Bob!

Hi Debby! Holy crap, when it rains it pours!:hugsSo what are you going to do for food?

As far as food...40 of the 60 I have to feed tomorrow are covered. The remaining 20 are from the Accounting department that has caused us so much grief so if we run out on them, it seems like Karma :cool:

Morning Debby and all :frow

Sorry your having so much trouble Debby, :hugs it sounds like management has decided to 'close shop' and not inform the employees. It's bad enough to have to put up with 'no show's employees but that's getting ridiculous. :rolleyes:

George thought something was trying to get my birds, so went down to the pens, nothing out of the ordinary. So I think it's still dark 6:10am, I'll check for eggs and won't upset my birds. I got to the 3rd pen and find 2 copperheads. So back to the house an get my .22 rifle. I got one but the other got away. :barniethey always travel in pairs. If you see one keep looking there's another around somewhere. Spent about 30 minutes looking for the 'one that got away', haven't found it yet!

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Hugs are always good, thanks Bob!

As far as food...40 of the 60 I have to feed tomorrow are covered. The remaining 20 are from the Accounting department that has caused us so much grief so if we run out on them, it seems like Karma :cool:
Good grief! The ones that cause all the problems are usually the same people that gripe the loudest. I'm sorry you're having to deal with the bull crap Ladybug! Hopefully this will encourage the powers that be to communicate with you before making decisions that effect

It's a heat wave here; going into the high 90s for the next couple of days then its supposed to be °100 + over the weekend! Bet those flurries look pretty good right now!:lol:
Guess we'll be in the pool all weekend!
freizeit_smilie_0132.gif

Back
Top Bottom