The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The things I always wonder about electric cars are where the power is coming from to charge the batteries
Dragging this back up because I saw a chart today that basically said generating the electricity to power an electric car puts out the same or less (in some cases WAY, WAY less) pollution that a gas or diesel car that gets 50 MPG. Now find a car (other than a FEW hybrids) that gets 50 MPG or more.

View attachment 1785691
Frank was insisting I needed his full love and attention @drumstick diva
I sure hope he brushed his teeth first, halitosis could be bad that close!

I think he knows. :lau :oops: :hit

89B6630A-C453-4B34-B7BA-05B580969E34.jpeg 2307BC5C-4937-4E52-A87B-CD89119A79C8.jpeg 0480BB73-41F7-40B6-9A18-946537FD1547.jpeg B3D915F9-8103-493C-AED0-B3BCFE0B47F4.jpeg

Dragging this back up because I saw a chart today that basically said generating the electricity to power an electric car puts out the same or less (in some cases WAY, WAY less) pollution that a gas or diesel car that gets 50 MPG. Now find a car (other than a FEW hybrids) that gets 50 MPG or more.

I sure hope he brushed his teeth first, halitosis could be bad that close!

giggle.gif
Frankie is too young for halitosis. If it was the 12 year old, that's an entirely different story :sick

Good morning Bob and everyone!

Another morning of snow flurries here, guess we might as well enjoy it because apparently no one has figured out how to stop it yet.

Cap, looking forward to more puppy pics! Do you have a name picked out yet?

More restaurant drama happening :( Some unidentified culprit has cancelled our food service account. Right when I have to feed 60 people tomorrow and another 60 on June 3rd. I do believe we have slipped into some sort of Twilight Zone and am waiting for Rod Serling to begin narration.

In other breaking news, 1 of the 2 pro shop employees has decided this would be the perfect time to go on a drinking bender. She's been out since last Saturday and has informed us she'll be back this coming Sunday (she's taking a "long weekend" according to the message). Sounds more like a "lost weekend" to me.

Any one have some good news to share?

Back
Top Bottom