The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Got home about an hour ago I’d say or maybe a little more now. We left around 3 or just after. It was fun. They also had a lot of vendors too besides the food trucks so it was kind of like a craft/arts fair too. They probably had more of those than food trucks. Ha the food trucks were all along the outside and then the vendors mostly in the middle. But they had stuff like jewelry, clothing, signs, ceramics/pottery, prints, some vintage stuff, etc. etc. lots of clothes and jewelry ha we didn’t buy anything except some food but we liked looking around. Also had a couple beer gardens/stands and even a wine truck but we didn’t get any alcohol ha there was supposed to be live music too but we didn’t see anyone. Maybe they were coming later. But it was nice. Except I’m so picky and also can’t eat certain things that I didn’t like most of the food truck options and settled for a pulled pork sandwich and sweet potato fries. :lau :oops: did get everything on the sandwich though which was coleslaw, pickles and jalapeños. Picked the jalapeños off though. Wasn’t really thinking when I said yes to everything ha boring but I didn’t want seafood or Moroccan fusion or Greek or Mexican or Indian or dumplings and spring rolls or lamb or goat or hot dogs or kebabs or clams or lobster or anything weird :lau :oops: I did cannolis though and dark chocolate covered strawberries on a stick haha but that and the coleslaw on my sandwich is about the extent of my weirdness :lau

Back
Top Bottom