The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Have a daughter that got sunburned today. Yard sale!

It is definitely no fun!! I think I probably got it from standing in line all that time at the festival. My back was to the sun.

Morning Folks :frow

Hope those who got too much sun feel better soon.:fl:hugs

Thank you :hugs

Happy birthday, Deb!!!!

Good to be home for the next couple of days. Eye surgeon appointment tomorrow, Tuesday is house cleaning day and packing, then we are off to South Dakota Wednesday. It’ll be a little cozy for 12 hours in the car. We have our casual stuff, our formal stuff, plus clothes for Katie, Jenny, and Kendra, the wheelchair (I wish she had one that folded) and it takes an entire bag to hold enough catheters and enema supplies for that many days. Oh, and of course the 5 of us, the cooler.....yeah, you get it.

We’ll do the family thing the first week, then South Dakota’s Grand Lodge the 20th - 23rd. That’s the one Katie is attending in her pretty new formal. We’ll be home on the 24, the 26th is the Cornerstone ceremony in Lovell, and the 27th we leave for Montana’s Grand Lodge the 27-29th. I am so glad we got out of the 5 day National Masonic Conference in Washington, DC next month. 63 days.....just 63 days......

We had the rowdiest table at the installation banquet.
64848110-4C11-4BDD-90CE-DE94C7510078.jpeg

Painting class - I didn’t paint, Ken forgot to sign me up when he filled out our registration. But I was the official cheerer-onner.

C0F824B2-BD60-47C1-A1D6-5E583FDAE7FC.jpeg

6D36D46D-7701-431E-99D5-F6D8F1A50E75.jpeg

The passing of the pin from the outgoing Grand Master’s Lady’s pin to the incoming lady. It starts at the far right and goes in chronological order until Lynda, second from the left, passed it to Debbie, on the end.

4DFFA497-D288-4679-BE65-51ECEB7B7197.jpeg

The view of the courtyard from our patio. Every patio had a fresh fruit tree. I’d forgotten how hot it is in Arizona!

612C059C-5EAB-47A9-85F2-750305BEDFB5.jpeg

E3FACA3F-82AD-431E-B365-84B69C91674C.jpeg

But then a return to reality when we got to Billings for the two hour ride home. 98 in Tucson, 37 here and spitting snow. Flight got in after 10, we stopped at Perkins for some food that didn’t make our eyes water and got home at 12:57. Long day for two old farts. Ken had made me bring a jacket to leave in the car. When we landed he took the carry-ons out to the car then came back for me and the big suitcase. Sure was happy when he brought that jacket in!

E150199D-348A-406B-BEAD-D8FA5B5FB5B4.jpeg

9F892E4C-2D3E-4657-B86F-37739841747C.jpeg

Happy birthday, Deb!!!!

Good to be home for the next couple of days. Eye surgeon appointment tomorrow, Tuesday is house cleaning day and packing, then we are off to South Dakota Wednesday. It’ll be a little cozy for 12 hours in the car. We have our casual stuff, our formal stuff, plus clothes for Katie, Jenny, and Kendra, the wheelchair (I wish she had one that folded) and it takes an entire bag to hold enough catheters and enema supplies for that many days. Oh, and of course the 5 of us, the cooler.....yeah, you get it.

We’ll do the family thing the first week, then South Dakota’s Grand Lodge the 20th - 23rd. That’s the one Katie is attending in her pretty new formal. We’ll be home on the 24, the 26th is the Cornerstone ceremony in Lovell, and the 27th we leave for Montana’s Grand Lodge the 27-29th. I am so glad we got out of the 5 day National Masonic Conference in Washington, DC next month. 63 days.....just 63 days......

We had the rowdiest table at the installation banquet.
View attachment 1806567

Painting class - I didn’t paint, Ken forgot to sign me up when he filled out our registration. But I was the official cheerer-onner.

View attachment 1806566
View attachment 1806564

The passing of the pin from the outgoing Grand Master’s Lady’s pin to the incoming lady. It starts at the far right and goes in chronological order until Lynda, second from the left, passed it to Debbie, on the end.

View attachment 1806563

The view of the courtyard from our patio. Every patio had a fresh fruit tree. I’d forgotten how hot it is in Arizona!

View attachment 1806569
View attachment 1806568

But then a return to reality when we got to Billings for the two hour ride home. 98 in Tucson, 37 here and spitting snow. Flight got in after 10, we stopped at Perkins for some food that didn’t make our eyes water and got home at 12:57. Long day for two old farts. Ken had made me bring a jacket to leave in the car. When we landed he took the carry-ons out to the car then came back for me and the big suitcase. Sure was happy when he brought that jacket in!

View attachment 1806588

View attachment 1806570
Nice pictures Blooie!

Back
Top Bottom