The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks I’ll have to get some of that. And uh oh that’s scary! I did Google it cause it was a pretty bad/red one and I think I read after 5 sunburns your risk doubles!? And I’ve probably had way more than 5 :oops:
I have probably been burned thoroughally twenty times a year for the past forty years... I use a cool shower and spray it with vinegar... If your skin isn't broken what Vinegar does is keep the pores open so you don't peel

All my time in the sun has been spent around horses and in a barn situation so I have had many of the types of sunburn you have.

Desert people try to keep covered in the summer... but sometimes it just gets away from you.

Back then the only sunscreen was zinc oxide.... and stuff that was spf 15.... Zinc Oxide is what surfers use on their nose and the tops of their ears.... Doesnt come off but really sticks dirt on....LOL

Hat Loose cotton shirt and Cotton jeans and cowboy boots was my attire all summer. Though some times I wore shorts.... Boy that was a tan to remember... Hard to get rid of too.

deb

I have probably been burned thoroughally twenty times a year for the past forty years... I use a cool shower and spray it with vinegar... If your skin isn't broken what Vinegar does is keep the pores open so you don't peel

All my time in the sun has been spent around horses and in a barn situation so I have had many of the types of sunburn you have.

Desert people try to keep covered in the summer... but sometimes it just gets away from you.

Back then the only sunscreen was zinc oxide.... and stuff that was spf 15.... Zinc Oxide is what surfers use on their nose and the tops of their ears.... Doesnt come off but really sticks dirt on....LOL

Hat Loose cotton shirt and Cotton jeans and cowboy boots was my attire all summer. Though some times I wore shorts.... Boy that was a tan to remember... Hard to get rid of too.

deb

Thanks, these are all really good suggestions. Ever thought of the vinegar thing. May have to try that.

Happy happy birthday @perchie.girl
B day sassy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom