The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Lol... nope but I think they are imported from the US.
It's never made sense to me that local products are exported and what's available to us is imported.

The county I live in has declared an agricultural disaster this year. We've had so much rain that everything grew really big but isn't producing anything. Hay is usually cut in July, but a lot of farmers are just now cutting. Baling is proving to be a problem because moisture levels are too high. Almost half of my property didn't get cut because it's still in standing water.

I agree, that doesn't make sense.

What a waste of crops! Sorry about your property.

I just saw on CNN that someone paid $5,000 at auction for a pair of Eva Braun's underwear. I get that there are a lot of people that collect WWII artifacts, but seriously? Underwear?!

People are just weird. If I had an extra $5,000 I sure wouldn't use it on used underwear! Eva Braun's or not.

Where we lived in north FL, there were moles...lots and lots of moles. Darned things would tear up the yard, the flower beds, the garden and anything else in their path.
yes, i forgot about those little things, they're not much bigger than a mouse but a groundhog is quite a bit bigger, at least the size of a big coon

Lol... nope but I think they are imported from the US.
It's never made sense to me that local products are exported and what's available to us is imported.

The county I live in has declared an agricultural disaster this year. We've had so much rain that everything grew really big but isn't producing anything. Hay is usually cut in July, but a lot of farmers are just now cutting. Baling is proving to be a problem because moisture levels are too high. Almost half of my property didn't get cut because it's still in standing water.
farmers around here are baling still wet, rogers ohio lost a building cause someone stored their hay in it for the auction (auction is tonight) and the hay was wet yet. luckily nothing else caught fire

Went to the spa today. :D

Got a manicure and pedicure and got to hang out in the hot tub/outdoor patio and relaxation room a while. It was amazing. The loungers in the relaxation room are so comfy lol

I might go back sometime and get a massage. :lau

They like massage your feet/legs too when they do the pedicure and my muscles were so tight, I could feel it. So the little mini massage/foot rub felt nice.

So I wanna go back and get a real massage sometime and relax.

Anyway, as usual, Kelsey style pictures :lau :oops: I did delete a bunch though lol so there aren’t as many as before. But it’s hard to get the color right in pictures, like how it looks in real life, kept being too washed out or too dark, so I took a bunch :lau :oops:

Ignore my disgusting feet too lol

D55CE506-E64D-460E-A8FF-B868B3BB813B.jpeg 105A7F4F-D1E5-424B-8861-D971DBE62C3B.jpeg 66802062-C2CB-4EC9-B218-2C90546C0C5B.jpeg 99888888-0875-4E59-9FDE-EA6949241413.jpeg 12474885-626E-48E6-A27C-4C84A77738CC.jpeg 07893FEA-F90C-40F2-982D-2EAC7A813C89.jpeg 3DFA8AE3-F832-4845-8747-F069D9E6639B.jpeg 616C298C-D2F7-4D65-9CCE-37243AAFB6B0.jpeg B2DB0D47-6226-41B2-8F54-4261BD636A4B.jpeg

But anyway, I think it will go nice with my dress tomorrow (similar color) and I think it will also go nice with the kinda mustardy yellow dress I’m wearing tonight too.

Rehearsal dinner then kind of a welcome reception/party/whatever at this other place and everyone’s going to that I think.

Wedding tomorrow. Getting hair and makeup done early and also we’re getting pictures done early/beforehand too at the house which is nice. The house is on the water too on a marsh/river so I think they’ll turn out nice. Supposed to be almost 80 tomorrow so nice weather if it holds out. Wedding it at the yacht club so of course DB wants to arrive by boat. :rolleyes::lol:

FSIL said if it was nice weather he could thinking September wouldn’t be. Well... it’s nice weather. :lau

But she was trying to tell him literally so much could go wrong and it was a horrible idea but he’s about set out on it so to avoid a fight she said the nice weather thing. So now that it’s supposed to be nice, I think he will do the boat and she is taking the limo. :lau

Back
Top Bottom