The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning!

DMC, enjoy your day off work!

Hi Sharron, do you have more garden work to do today?

Hi Pert, how are things going down your way? Are you cooling off yet?
morning:frow
no, i don't think so but when i finish feeding the chickens i'll walk out and check things, been watching a couple of peppers just waiting til they get nice and red so i can dry them, if they're ready will also pull some green ones to add to the dehydrator to fill it up

morning:frow
no, i don't think so but when i finish feeding the chickens i'll walk out and check things, been watching a couple of peppers just waiting til they get nice and red so i can dry them, if they're ready will also pull some green ones to add to the dehydrator to fill it up

Once you dehydrate things like the peppers, how do you package them? Do you vacuum pack or just put them in a jar?

Good morning!

DMC, enjoy your day off work!

Hi Sharron, do you have more garden work to do today?

Hi Pert, how are things going down your way? Are you cooling off yet?
Good morning Debby! I will, thanks!:)
who knows, you just might find something you like and bid on it and bring it home with you
They have everything priced. Tomorrow it all goes half price. I want to dig through the Christmas stuff and kitchen gadgets and see if I can find any treasures. I didn’t have time yesterday.

Once you dehydrate things like the peppers, how do you package them? Do you vacuum pack or just put them in a jar?
so far, i haven't dehydrated much and just put it in jar, i think once i do alot i will get one of those things that pull the air out of the jars and seal it and try it that way:confused: course, that is if i have anything left, those dehydrated veggies sure make nice snacks

Good morning Debby! I will, thanks!:)

They have everything priced. Tomorrow it all goes half price. I want to dig through the Christmas stuff and kitchen gadgets and see if I can find any treasures. I didn’t have time yesterday.

Kitchen gadgets! Some of my favorite stuff :ya

Back
Top Bottom