The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I hope it gets better for you. Mine has gotten a little better. One of our naughty kids finally got kicked out and a loud mouthed teacher quit. It’s a different atmosphere now. There are still naughty children but not like the one that can’t come back.

Here too. I have the fireplace on.

Wish I could send it to you:(

Bratty kids can actually get expelled from pre-school? What a way to start off life!

I hope it gets better for you. Mine has gotten a little better. One of our naughty kids finally got kicked out and a loud mouthed teacher quit. It’s a different atmosphere now. There are still naughty children but not like the one that can’t come back.

Here too. I have the fireplace on.

Wish I could send it to you:(

Hopefully the other kids will get better!! I am sure that kid was just a bad influence on them and hopefully it will just take them some time to go back to “normal” haha :fl

Bratty kids can actually get expelled from pre-school? What a way to start off life!
When they become a danger to others...his behavior was getting more aggressive. He kicked, hit, punched, bit, knocked glasses off and swore. He’s 3! The older brother and younger sister have issues too. I don’t know how many times we got called an idiot and a dumb***. His favorite was the F word.

Wish they would kick some our children out-but they don't do that where I work :(

That's too bad Sue. But then the parents might have to actually DO something about their misbehaving children. I'm sure it's much easier (for them) that you teachers have to deal with the kids.

When they become a danger to others...his behavior was getting more aggressive. He kicked, hit, punched, bit, knocked glasses off and swore. He’s 3! The older brother and younger sister have issues too. I don’t know how many times we got called an idiot and a dumb***. His favorite was the F word.

A three year old?!? Holy *beep*! Those kids better pray someone comes along fast to straighten them out or their lives are going to be a train wreck.

Wish they would kick some our children out-but they don't do that where I work :(

Is it a public school? Maybe the public ones can’t kick kids out?

OMG!!! :eek: :th

That’s crazy!!

Although I kinda feel bad, he must have a pretty bad home life and/or bad parents to be that bad that young. :(

That's too bad Sue. But then the parents might have to actually DO something about their misbehaving children. I'm sure it's much easier (for them) that you teachers have to deal with the kids.

Very true!

A three year old?!? Holy *beep*! Those kids better pray someone comes along fast to straighten them out or their lives are going to be a train wreck.

X2!!!

Is it a public school? Maybe the public ones can’t kick kids out?

No it's government funded

OMG!!! :eek: :th

That’s crazy!!

Although I kinda feel bad, he must have a pretty bad home life and/or bad parents to be that bad that young. :(

Very true!

X2!!!

I have worked in many places that have the 3 strikes and your out, but I've also worked in places that are like the one I'm at now that refuses to kick anyone out. No matter what they do!

I have worked in many places that have the 3 strikes and your out, but I've also worked in places that are like the one I'm at now that refuses to kick anyone out. No matter what they do!

Huh that’s very odd!! Seems kind of dangerous to keep kids like that.

Back
Top Bottom