The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day
Morning Debby, Sharron, DMC

Edited: Forgot to say Thanks to everyone for the kind words for our anniversary, we had an amazing day :hugs

Good morning everyone. Idk why I couldn't get back to sleep, but I tried for 45 minutes. We are supposed to get rain for the next 4 days and the river is already high!
Morning Cappy :frow We are so over this rain :(

Good morning everyone 😊
Morning IM :frow

Good morning everyone! :frow

Hope everyone had a great weekend?
Cloudy, misty, 70°F :D

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate
Morning Sean :frow you too 😊

Good morning, peeps.
My last day off before heading back to work.
I worked for 5.5 hours on Dad's house yesterday and I woke up feeling it. I'm in terrible shape these days! Another cup of coffee and I'm off to the races again.
Morning Tonya :frow

Last edited:
Morning to you 😊 hope you get to relax some today
Nope! 🤣
I have to get my car to the garage. The inspection expired last month!
I am going to get at least another 5 sheets of drywall hung, I have to get supplies at Lowe's, I want to run Bella and Skittles tonight and I have my weekly marathon cooking event to do to get ready for my work week.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day
Morning Debby, Sharron, DMC

Edited: Forgot to say Thanks to everyone for the kind words for our anniversary, we had an amazing day :hugs

Morning Cappy :frow We are so over this rain :(

Morning IM :frow

Morning Sean :frow you too 😊

Morning Tonya :frow
Good morning Sue. Are you headed back to work today?

Nope! 🤣
I have to get my car to the garage. The inspection expired last month!
I am going to get at least another 5 sheets of drywall hung, I have to get supplies at Lowe's, I want to run Bella and Skittles tonight and I have my weekly marathon cooking event to do to get ready for my work week.

Well, hopefully you can get a break from time to time :fl I will be vacuuming up ladybugs and stink bugs, plus doing laundry before going back to work on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom