The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day
Morning Debby, Sharron, DMC

Edited: Forgot to say Thanks to everyone for the kind words for our anniversary, we had an amazing day :hugs

Morning Cappy :frow We are so over this rain :(

Morning IM :frow

Morning Sean :frow you too 😊

Morning Tonya :frow
Good morning Grammy! I hope we are not getting all the rain for the year this spring! I don't want another dry summer.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day
Morning Debby, Sharron, DMC

Edited: Forgot to say Thanks to everyone for the kind words for our anniversary, we had an amazing day :hugs

Morning Cappy :frow We are so over this rain :(

Morning IM :frow

Morning Sean :frow you too 😊

Morning Tonya :frow
Good morning Sue! :frow

Good morning Chat Folks. Being a bit lazy here this morning. Feeders to be filled at the club and at least 2 dogs to be worked. Cardiologist visit this afternoon to be told that everything is fine. 4 visits to get that news - I think they are milking the system and plan to suggest that this afternoon.

Good morning Chat Folks. Being a bit lazy here this morning. Feeders to be filled at the club and at least 2 dogs to be worked. Cardiologist visit this afternoon to be told that everything is fine. 4 visits to get that news - I think they are milking the system and plan to suggest that this afternoon.
morning sour :frow
haven't you ever heard "you can't fight city hall"
lets face it, they have us between a rock and a hard place.

I remember the closed for illness part but wasn't sure when you had to go back. Are you going stir crazy yet or do you have plenty to keep you busy at home?

Yes, have more than enough to do -just not sure how much I'll get done :D

Oh, didn't see this I'm sorry. Yuck to bugs. I don't suppose bringing chickens inside to help is a possibility?

Don't think chickens in the house would go over very well.

morning sue:frow
Morning:frow

Have a good day all!

You too :)

Good morning Grammy! I hope we are not getting all the rain for the year this spring! I don't want another dry summer.

I agree :fl I'm going to have duck feet if this keeps up :barnie

Good morning Sue! :frow

Morning:frow

Morning Sour :frow

Back
Top Bottom