The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Chat Folks. Being a bit lazy here this morning. Feeders to be filled at the club and at least 2 dogs to be worked. Cardiologist visit this afternoon to be told that everything is fine. 4 visits to get that news - I think they are milking the system and plan to suggest that this afternoon.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning again everyone!

We were supposed to have a cold clear day...it's cold alright, but snowing! Crazy white stuff sneaked past all the predictions.
:frow Good morning again Debby, try to stay warm.

Hi Sharron! I left to read and fell asleep instead :lol: Books can make a pretty good sleep aid!
i would have read but that would have woke husband up, the lights, (he gets up quite often at night anyway, sometimes if i'm not in bed, he comes looking for me to make sure i'm ok)

Hi Bob, I'll do my best!

Nice haul of meat off that last pig. Have you & Sue eaten any of the pork you've processed yet? If so, how was it?
It tastes great. I tried to portion it for the two of us. Once this rain gives us a break, I'll need to go out and see what does and doesn't work on the smoker, so I can get parts ordered and repair it.

It tastes great. I tried to portion it for the two of us. Once this rain gives us a break, I'll need to go out and see what does and doesn't work on the smoker, so I can get parts ordered and repair it.

Nice that all that work paid off in some tasty stuff! Mmm, and smoked pork? (I can almost smell it :lol: )

my sil at the time made cream of wheat, had never heard of it, (i was around 10 or 11) she explained it was like grits only you added sugar to them along with a little milk, were good but not grits and eggs or biscuits with tomato gravy
I actually eat grits with brown sugar, butter & cream. I too didn't know any better, but I love them that way.

Back
Top Bottom