The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

yes, always black im, couldn't handle milk or sugar with it, that tasted nasty to me. i didn't have any trouble with butter tho cause i love, love, love butter, never ate margarine, couldn't handle that nasty tasting stuff even when they told everyone that butter was bad for you, nope, butter only for me, that might be why i love it in the coffee
sometime i crave the keto coffee, lifts me up and gives me energy :idunno
Oh yes, only butter for me too, I can't stand margarine. I can't drink black coffee though. Gotta have some cream and a sweetener.

Rainbows.jpg

Thought everyone could do with, not just one rainbow, but two.

Oh yes, only butter for me too, I can't stand margarine. I can't drink black coffee though. Gotta have some cream and a sweetener.
i getting more like my daddy everyday, he wanted real food, not man made but i can't handle cream and sugar in the coffee, now i can drink pure cream with no problem, and i want cream and sugar in tea, but coffee, only keto or black :idunno i think coffee used to taste a lot better in the old days, i'm thinking somehow they changed the taste,

Beautiful Jae :love

It was very beautiful, but it's cold here. Our chimney was supposed to be installed this week but that got nixed by the lockdown, and although we are supposed to have stores open to provide us with necessities, nowhere open has heaters. It's going to be a chilly autumn at this rate and if we are locked down for 4 weeks, and it's looking likely that it will continue for an extra 2 weeks, it'll be rather chilly by the end of all this.

I'm cold. :hit But I'll survive. I can't even buy winter clothes (and I desperately need some).

Back
Top Bottom