The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

🤣 I had to go and use a conversion calculator to work out how much that would be. That might be a little more than I'd prefer. It would dry up the mud pretty quick though, having had more than an inch overnight.

We are hoping our fire will be installed by the end of the week. It's not so much the heat I miss it's how dry a fire kept the house. It's such a humid climate here and the humidity is always bad inside, but even worse outside (so unless we got an expensive dehumidifying ventilation system installed one of those wouldn't do any good).

Hope you get your fire installed next week Jae, you've waited a while for that.

It's going pretty good so far! I got my tomatoes picked, now I need to quit procrastinating and get them canned! Hope your day is good as well! :)

Hey lady, get to canning, your tomatoes are waiting for you! :lol:

My oldest sons birthday is the 12th, he'll be 35, my youngest will be 30 on the 3rd and my son in law will be 31 on the 7th! September is a good month! 💞

I used to have several September b-days in my family too...my brother, granddad, dad and my son.

September is 9 months after New Year's!

We both grew up fishing, so both know how to clean. I mostly stream fished for trout and he lake fished, so he did teach me how to filet perch, sunfish, bass etc.! He taught me to hunt! He's actually the main gardener, but we do pretty much all of it together! He'll be helping me can the tomatoes today!
like rj says, perfect partnership, thats how people stay married, that and love, husband helped me a little today by squishing the tomatoes for me but i prefer to do the rest by myself, i have a small kitchen:D

Back
Top Bottom