The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Be careful with washing the mug-- The decal on one side came off in the dishwasher on one of mine.

That was a problem reported to Rob and he checked with the seller. This is what they had to say: "Printed items cannot be placed in a dishwasher. We recommend hand-washing. In some instances, using a top-shelf low heat/moderate wash is fine. Because we cannot determine the settings of different dishwashers and their fluctuating temperatures, we do not recommend it as it may potentially remove the imprint."

Would have been a good idea to know that up front!

I'm still waiting on my mugs. They're probably at the PO by now but I haven't wanted to drive 12 miles in the snow to get there. Maybe later today though!

Sue's modeling something new... She can talk to what's inside.
View attachment 2327949
I'm the crazy person drinking hot cocoa with something extra ( just a drop ) under the whipped cream 😉😁 this mug is bigger than I normally use, but that's fine- it fits more 😆

Be careful with washing the mug-- The decal on one side came off in the dishwasher on one of mine.
Thanks for letting me know 👍

That was a problem reported to Rob and he checked with the seller. This is what they had to say: "Printed items cannot be placed in a dishwasher. We recommend hand-washing. In some instances, using a top-shelf low heat/moderate wash is fine. Because we cannot determine the settings of different dishwashers and their fluctuating temperatures, we do not recommend it as it may potentially remove the imprint."

Would have been a good idea to know that up front!

I'm still waiting on my mugs. They're probably at the PO by now but I haven't wanted to drive 12 miles in the snow to get there. Maybe later today though!
I will be hand washing the mugs from now on. Thanks!

How are your chickens with all the ash and such in the air? Hope they’re doing ok
They seem fine.

The ash was from local fields so it would have been less toxic than fires that burnt houses.

The heat seems more stressful to them

They seem fine.

The ash was from local fields so it would have been less toxic than fires that burnt houses.

The heat seems more stressful to them
I can only imagine smoke on top of all the heat. We know heat but not usually dealing with fires here. That could change I suppose.

I can only imagine smoke on top of all the heat. We know heat but not usually dealing with fires here. That could change I suppose.
Luckily the heat wave broke on Monday-- I did see 110 briefly that day.

It looks like w will be in the 90s now for a while which is much nicer

Luckily the heat wave broke on Monday-- I did see 110 briefly that day.

It looks like w will be in the 90s now for a while which is much nicer
For sure! We’ve had a couple of days of mid 90s with windy to breezy conditions. However it’ll be back to triple digits by the weekend

Back
Top Bottom