The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Sue! Have a beautiful day! 😊

Good morning Rene 🙂 have a great Monday

the flair up lasted from Wednesday to Friday. It is back to the pre level now-- still not very good but at least it does not hurt when I sleep.

I have an appointment tomorrow with the Dr.

Good morning Ron 🙂 have a great Monday. Hope you feel better soon and the Dr. visit goes well

Good morning everyone :)

Good morning Chrissy 🙂 have a great Monday

Good morning all! Have a great Monday!

Have I mentioned how much I'm enjoying Abby's upside down picture? :love

Good morning, Chat Folk.

Morning Sour (or afternoon apparently)!

Good morning Debby! Are your allergies under control now?

Hi Rene :frow They're better this morning, thanks.

Thanks, I love how friendly they are.

Hi Cap, let us know how your test comes out...wishing you the best!

the flair up lasted from Wednesday to Friday. It is back to the pre level now-- still not very good but at least it does not hurt when I sleep.

I have an appointment tomorrow with the Dr.

Hi Ron, it helps to be able to sleep instead of pain keeping you awake. Good luck with the doc appointment tomorrow.

Good morning everyone :)

Morning/afternoon Chrissy! Hope your Monday is going well :D

DH just called to give me an update on the Casper house, he's been working so hard to get things wrapped up.

Today he's working on the chicken run! He got almost all of the coop done yesterday.

Later this week, I think we're going to be able to make the first (of probably many) trips to move stuff in. We have some wintery weather moving in next weekend so we'll see how that affects things. :fl

DH just called to give me an update on the Casper house, he's been working so hard to get things wrapped up.

Today he's working on the chicken run! He got almost all of the coop done yesterday.

Later this week, I think we're going to be able to make the first (of probably many) trips to move stuff in. We have some wintery weather moving in next weekend so we'll see how that affects things. :fl
Exciting news Debby:ya

That's such exciting news Debby! I hope the weather holds out until you're done moving!

Exciting news Debby:ya
That's such exciting news Debby! I hope the weather holds out until you're done moving!

Thank you both! It's been a long time coming and there will be plenty of little finishing type things to do, but that little house is miles from where it started.

Back
Top Bottom