The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

DH just called to give me an update on the Casper house, he's been working so hard to get things wrapped up.

Today he's working on the chicken run! He got almost all of the coop done yesterday.

Later this week, I think we're going to be able to make the first (of probably many) trips to move stuff in. We have some wintery weather moving in next weekend so we'll see how that affects things. :fl
I’m so excited for you!! And your girls too of course. I hope the weather holds out until you can get moved enough to be comfortable :fl

Good afternoon all. Last week hubs told me an entire class of students plus the instructor were sent home for two weeks or until they could produce a clean Covid test because one of the students was positive and had symptoms in class. Today we found out two more instructors are out, one tested positive and the other is still waiting for results. :rant

Have I mentioned how much I'm enjoying Abby's upside down picture? :love

Morning Sour (or afternoon apparently)!

Hi Rene :frow They're better this morning, thanks.

Hi Cap, let us know how your test comes out...wishing you the best!

Hi Ron, it helps to be able to sleep instead of pain keeping you awake. Good luck with the doc appointment tomorrow.

Morning/afternoon Chrissy! Hope your Monday is going well :D
Thanks Deb, I am pretty sure I just have the usual sinus and ear infections.

Good afternoon all. Last week hubs told me an entire class of students plus the instructor were sent home for two weeks or until they could produce a clean Covid test because one of the students was positive and had symptoms in class. Today we found out two more instructors are out, one tested positive and the other is still waiting for results. :rant

Oh no IM...sending healthy vibes to your DH and all of you. :fl

Back
Top Bottom