The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Typical March weather... 23 right now gonna get up to high 50s this afternoon. Today we'll continue our fight with a tree that fell onto my neighbor's driveway. I'm a city kid, what do I know about chain saws??? Sure wish I had a tractor.

Be careful with the chain saw, those things are dangerous. DH had an employee injured so badly by one they had to transport him to the hospital (sorry, guess that's tmi).

Did the bamboo that was laying down ever stand back up or did you have to cut that down?

Good morning everyone :frow
:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day
Be careful with the chain saw, those things are dangerous. DH had an employee injured so badly by one they had to transport him to the hospital (sorry, guess that's tmi).

Did the bamboo that was laying down ever stand back up or did you have to cut that down?
Most of it stood back up. But I did have to cut some. Probably need to cut more.

Good morning, everyone. Clear and calm here this morning. Ground is still about 95% snow covered. I hadn't worked dogs in nearly 6 weeks, but yesterday I cleaned sleeping boxes and added fresh bedding. Took two dogs over the club and gave them an hour run. I'm going to clean my last set of pens this morning and take 3 dogs over for a bit of work once the snow softens up a bit. Good to get outside again.

Back
Top Bottom