The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning....honestly finding it near impossible to keep up with you all.
So sorry that I am not as active anywhere on site as I would like. But for here, my daily routines are so boring next to y'all's.

I'm reluctant to use hardware cloth for flooring in a cage, guess I just worry too much but picture bumble foot potential. Bitty is coming out several times a day for exercise, food, water and of course some treats.....she's not as wicked as before so hopefully she's going out of it.

Thanks for telling me your methods and experience.

My dad used to always have fun advising me and mom on our brags of saving loads of $$ attending great sales....he would predictably advise us that we would have saved more by just staying home :lau.

Me too :oops:

So, today's the day, hope everything turns out ok :hugs. I've been "away" but you are in my thoughts daily.

Awww, love the babies.

I think they superglue those phones on their ears :duc. We have a very high rate of MVA here, and almost all involve a cell phone.

People are very oblivious sometimes!

Also highly illegal.

And then you would have been ripped on for scaring the guy and his dog. You were being patient, he was being oblivious. Just run him over next time and don't mention it to anyone ;) Just kidding of course.

Do they enforce it?

And exactly! I don't get why it got such negative feedback. I never thought of it your way though but you are exactly right!

Nope, he just could never afford to do it before, and it was his dream for years! The judge asked Dad the same question. Dad's reply? "Well, sir, I wanted to make sure they turned out alright!" He also told the judge that as he was getting older, he wanted to make sure that Linda and I were as equally entitled to our share of whatever he left when he passed away as our other siblings....."Every bill, late notice, and collection agency letter!" he said. :lau

It was an awesome day! Ken and me with our three kids, Linda, her hubby and four kids, Lori, Steve and their 3, Ron and Nancy with their 3, And Bev and Steve with their one, Mom and Dad all in the courtroom! I’d relive the IRS nightmare all over again to capture the feeling of that day again.

He seems great!

and wow you have a big family! Haha

I did call and talked to the doctor. I was surprised he came on the phone! He said he was not sure if the results were in yet. But he would have the nurse call me. And she did! My lesion is benign!
Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Wow great news Cap!!!! :D:hugs:celebrate:ya:woot:hugs:hugs

And my other pair who are raising babies did not appreciate me reapplying blue food colouring to one baby's head (so I can tell the difference between the one they produced and the one that's the same colour but from my other birds - I was doing some egg swapping). Poor baby now has a bald patch where the blue was!

Aw poor baby! Ha

I confirmed my theory that about 4 or 5 birds are laying right now. I haven't collected the eggs daily in a while. Usually it's every 2 or 3 days or longer. But today I collected them again after having gotten them yesterday and there were 4 eggs in the nest box. So I'm right. I guessed about 4 or 5. But I will check the nest box again tomorrow because sometimes they lay on different days from each other. But we are getting lots of eggs again. and my EE who has taken probably at least months or more off finally started laying again this week or last. About time lol and they are huge pretty blue eggs again

I did call and talked to the doctor. I was surprised he came on the phone! He said he was not sure if the results were in yet. But he would have the nurse call me. And she did! My lesion is benign!
Happy, happy, joy, joy!

:ya:wee:celebrate:clap
Wonderful news!

Great news cap :wee:wee:ya:ya:celebrate:celebrate:clap:clap

morning all:frow

loved the baby pix and teila's downspout... TGIF:bow

Off to a slow start this morning so I guess this calls for some duck funnies :lol:

Duck cool.jpg

Duck disgusting.jpg

duck friends.jpg

duck gang.jpg

Duck kids.jpg

Duck leg.jpg

Duck meal.jpg

Duck work.jpg

Ducks 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom