The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Are you doing anything special for Easter?

Our former neighbors have invited us to their new home for Easter Dinner....they used to include us in their family event. They are lovely folks and am looking forward to it.

And trying to decide how to dye really brown eggs :lau . Our past "brown" eggs were actually more pink, but the Wellies' eggs are really dark brown, more chocolate in color. Will be interesting to try.

Our former neighbors have invited us to their new home for Easter Dinner....they used to include us in their family event. They are lovely folks and am looking forward to it.

And trying to decide how to dye really brown eggs :lau . Our past "brown" eggs were actually more pink, but the Wellies' eggs are really dark brown, more chocolate in color. Will be interesting to try.

Hope you'll share some pictures of the dyed brown eggs, that should be interesting. I saw some photos online the other day where the egg whites were dyed (after hard boiling the eggs) and deviled eggs made from them. Not sure I want to eat dark blue or bright green egg whites but guess they wouldn't taste any different?

Have fun at your dinner!

Morning everyone!

Pretty plant @Teila. Do crotons get huge where you are? Where I grew up they were little house plants but when I moved to FL I found out they get enormous in a tropical climate.

@KDOGG331 Happy Birthday!
View attachment 1318550

@JaeG how's your little foundling doing today?
X2! Happy Birthday!
Good Evening Friends :hugs

Happy Birthday @MrsMistyReal :clap

Yay Kendra!! :clap

We made a decision early morning to go to Townsville so no time to post. I picked up a beautiful plant ‘Dragons Breath’, a couple of garden decorations and some baby Habanero and Jalapeno plants. Not my plant because I am too tired to take it’s picture, but this is Dragons Breath:

View attachment 1318485

Got home and repotted it and the Habanero’s and Jalapeno’s and also planted a Croton plant my neighbour gave me.

Long day and time to put my feet up .. I can not remember the last time I did this, but the greets are going to have to go without contribution from me; I do not have the energy.
Very nice flowers!

Use the shrink wrap decorations

Back
Top Bottom