The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Seems to me we should have just a little more snow in this area in January....just a thought. <sigh>

View attachment 1642967 View attachment 1642975

Same here! Still no snow!! Getting frustrating lol the snow makes the cold temperatures worth it because at least it is pretty but without snow, everything is just brown, dead, and ugly. And cold. Was in the 20s and teens this past weekend. Yet now tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny and 41. Weird. And probably why so many people are getting sick, weather keeps flip flopping around. Although that said, it’s not as bad as December where we literally had a few 50 and 60 degree days and then back to 30s and 20s :barnie

That said, after going on that long walk and feeling fairly crap ever since (although my 2 hour nap I just woke up from at 4 seems to have helped a bit), I’ve decided I hate the cold. Granted, I should not have gone on that walk or at least not without a face mask and super warm coat and pants, etc. but still. Can’t even walk the dog or do anything but sit home in weather that cold. I need to be somewhere warmer. But not too warm because I also get sick from too much heat (dehydrate extremely easily and then that turns to a migraine if I don’t drink enough water fast enough). sigh. Unfortunately I don’t think there is anywhere with a nice middle ground.

I have snow AND sun. Am I lucky or what? :p

Did your DS get back from AZ yet DMC? Bet he had a good time.

I like AZ a lot, the northern part.
No, that picture was taken today I assume. I think they are heading out Thursday. He doesn’t have any motel cost as he’s staying with the grandparents of his friend. He’s off for the winter so has lots of time on his hands. This is the text he sent the other day.

(It's amazing down here I honestly don't know if I wanna come home)

He said something about going hiking in the mountains. He was warned about snakes and jumping cactus. Uffda! Not for me.

No, that picture was taken today I assume. I think they are heading out Thursday. He doesn’t have any motel cost as he’s staying with the grandparents of his friend. He’s off for the winter so has lots of time on his hands. This is the text he sent the other day.

(It's amazing down here I honestly don't know if I wanna come home)

He said something about going hiking in the mountains. He was warned about snakes and jumping cactus. Uffda! Not for me.

Glad he's having fun!

Me too! I told him not to spend money like he has it though:gig

At least he isn't spending it on a motel room, that's a big savings to stay at his friend's grandparents.

He's going to have some good stories to share with you when he gets home DMC! (And probably some that he doesn't tell you too ;) )

Back
Top Bottom