The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

 Your a good guy, Sour. I can't imagine that a crown would be comfortable anyway.

We had a nice day with the grandchildren. The youngest is 2 1/2, and is very lively, and very inquisitive. He is still at that cuddly stage too.
They are getting ready for bed now. We are hoping for sunshine tomorrow so that we can all play outdoors.
Good night y'all.
I’m glad you had a good day Janie!

We finally got our chicks but it's been awhile since I had chicks. Course I'm going to be that worried mama bird. I hear about pasty butt and wonder how my chicks would get that? Also how to prevent or treat if needed
Hi riss. Congrats on the new babies! You can give them a little ACV in their water if they get pasty butt. I don’t give it as a preventative in advance, only if their butts are pasty.

Good morning DMC, hope you have a nice Sunday!

Morning IM, enjoy your day!
Good morning Debby, you also!
We get to make another trip to St. Cloud today. My billfold fell out of my pocket yesterday in the Sam’s club parking lot. I never put it in my pocket. I noticed when we were almost home it wasn’t on the dash. I called right away when we got home and they said someone turned it in. I hope nothing is missing. I had $200 in cash, all my credit cards, and drivers license in there. I’m so irritated with myself. 😫

Good morning Debby, you also!
We get to make another trip to St. Cloud today. My billfold fell out of my pocket yesterday in the Sam’s club parking lot. I never put it in my pocket. I noticed when we were almost home it wasn’t on the dash. I called right away when we got home and they said someone turned it in. I hope nothing is missing. I had $200 in cash, all my credit cards, and drivers license in there. I’m so irritated with myself. 😫

Oh no, hope everything is in there ok DMC! :fl

Back
Top Bottom