The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

If you can figure out a way to keep the cats out of your flower beds, let me know. All four of my kitties love their flower filled litter boxes. :rant
Good morning, Chrissy 🌞
Good morning DMC, love the flowers in the wagon (guess the kitties do too) :lol:
Good morning, Debby 🌞 have safe travels, and make a quick post to let us know you arrived safely.

Good morning, Chrissy 🌞

Good morning, Debby 🌞 have safe travels, and make a quick post to let us know you arrived safely.

Good morning Janie, hope you have a great day and weekend! I don't do BYC on my phone, the screen is too small (and my eyeballs too old) so I'll post probably Tuesday when my computer is set up :D

Good morning all
Good morning all.
Good morning DMC
Good morning, Chrissy 🌞

Good morning Janie
Good morning Janie, hope you have a great day and weekend! I don't do BYC on my phone, the screen is too small (and my eyeballs too old) so I'll post probably Tuesday when my computer is set up :D
Good morning Debby

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning DMC, love the flowers in the wagon (guess the kitties do too) :lol:
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning,DMC 🌞 beautiful cat, and beautiful planter, and pictures.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning all

Good morning DMC

Good morning Janie

Good morning Debby
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Good morning IM, hope you have a good Friday (and actually, every day :lol: )!
Thanks Debby! You all have safe travels and good traffic.
Good morning, IM 🌞 have a fabulous weekend!
Good morning Janie, you do the same! This must be what it’s like to be retired, I didn’t know what day of the week it is :lol:
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Thanks Bob, you do the same!

It's time to pack up the computer and get on the road. You all have a terrific weekend and I'll see you in a few!

smiley car.gif

Back
Top Bottom