The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I don't know, humid is terrible here, but at least my skin isn't itchy..sweaty but not itchy.
I'd like to visit one day. I like warmer weather but dry heat is different (probably not as bad) than humid heat.
I think my cats are going to be tough on my flowers this year.

View attachment 3502046
View attachment 3502047
The flowers and the cat arrangement is lovely. My MIL2 was a hair stylist and she heard hair clippings will keep cats out. I haven't tried it so, I couldn't say.
If you can figure out a way to keep the cats out of your flower beds, let me know. All four of my kitties love their flower filled litter boxes. :rant
Maybe they like releasing in calming environments 😂

I'd like to visit one day. I like warmer weather but dry heat is different (probably not as bad) than humid heat.

The flowers and the cat arrangement is lovely. My MIL2 was a hair stylist and she heard hair clippings will keep cats out. I haven't tried it so, I couldn't say.

Good morning, Mad.
I'll see you when you get here.. bring shorts and sunscreen and, oh yes, plenty of bug repellent.

Screenshot_20230512-052114_Gallery.jpg

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom