The Old Folks Home

Use the cord, and attach your phone to your computer. You should be able to get into the files you need, and copy them onto your computer. Even if the phone screen doesn't work, when you plug it into your computer, everything will show up on your computer screen. See if there is a place locally that repairs the phone screens. You will have to decide if it's worth the cost to replace it, or whether it might be a good idea to visit your provider about getting another phone.
Yes I tried that, hooking it up to laptop, doesn't allow taking anything off the phone until I unlock it which is a finger swipe code on the screen that is on but doesn't work/recognize I touch it. Yes it'll be worth it to me to take it somewhere, have hundreds of pics of our kids and lots of videos and a trip to Disney Orlando pics and vids of the kids. Have to take that to a computer pro, and a laptop that quit working. Pretty much same thing, got a new phone and downloaded all the pics and vids from that phone onto laptop that died so kids could play games on the phone. Have another phone I dropped and smashed the screen but screen still works thats the one I had the chipmunk trap on. Good thing I DW doesn't allow me to have a expensive phone, $50-$100 online buys pretty good Samsung Galaxy phones. Actually one I have now is a LG.

Yes I tried that, hooking it up to laptop, doesn't allow taking anything off the phone until I unlock it which is a finger swipe code on the screen that is on but doesn't work/recognize I touch it. Yes it'll be worth it to me to take it somewhere, have hundreds of pics of our kids and lots of videos and a trip to Disney Orlando pics and vids of the kids. Have to take that to a computer pro, and a laptop that quit working. Pretty much same thing, got a new phone and downloaded all the pics and vids from that phone onto laptop that died so kids could play games on the phone. Have another phone I dropped and smashed the screen but screen still works thats the one I had the chipmunk trap on. Good thing I DW doesn't allow me to have a expensive phone, $50-$100 online buys pretty good Samsung Galaxy phones. Actually one I have now is a LG.
Get a cloud backup for the next phone

I know. Just don't understand it, tried it once think I have some stuff on it but don't know how to get back to it not sure if it ever finished loading it all to the cloud don't remember what happened with it, guess I should look a little more into it.
You might have a backup. Call the cell phone provider support number to see.

Does anybody besides me find clowns to be a bit creepy...with the exception of Red Skelton's Freddie the Freeloader.

One of my silver duck wing roosters dropped a load on me yesterday while I was working in the coop. He was on a roost bar that I had the bad judgement to walk under. Hit my glasses, cheek, rolled down my neck and under my bra. Totally disgusting. I had to come in, change clothes and take a bath....then wash my face again. Oh the joy of chickens.

You might have a backup. Call the cell phone provider support number to see.
I just use Tracfone. $30 every two months, 300min only 500 megabytes data sometimes DW will allow me to buy a extra gig if I want it/need it, really don't 'need' it only use data at work if I'm playing on my phone too much. Don't have cell service at our house so doesn't make sense to go with any other plan. Forget how many texts I get with that plan but it all rolls over and I don't text much just people I work with mostly for work reasons. Think I have 9,000 texts available now 😆
Use FB messenger if I need to get ahold of kids or DW (or people at work if I'm at home) and don't feel like calling them instead of texting. Either I'm home where I can't text work or I'm at work where home can't get texts.

Back
Top Bottom