The Old Folks Home

Beer Can, a long shot, BUT... some of the phones, in addition to the SIM card, you could add a Mircro SD card, for extra memory. IF you did this, and had it set to store the files on the Micro SD card, you can remove the Micro SD card, and use a computer, or another phone to get to the files.
I did use a sd card, and did get what was on that. But unfortunately many pics vids where on the phone memory before I put the sd card in so on the phone memory.
Edit, bought a new phone for the trip, better camera, wasn't worried about room for pics vids when we left , was later adding games and stuff running out of room I put a new sd card in. And no it didn't transfer pics and I didn't bother, nothing would happen to them right??....

Does anybody besides me find clowns to be a bit creepy...with the exception of Red Skelton's Freddie the Freeloader.
Red Skelton 😆
Not a clown, but kinda reminds me of him, my grandma, moms side has a pic of someone like him with her at our county fair way back. Pretty sure I posted it here yrs ago.
BYC search.....
Yup! Smiley Burnette, Gene Autry's side kick. Froggy grandma called him 1948 at our county fair think she was a teenager then, kinda looks pretty creepy to me 😆
hredirect2.jpeg

Does anybody besides me find clowns to be a bit creepy...with the exception of Red Skelton's Freddie the Freeloader.

One of my silver duck wing roosters dropped a load on me yesterday while I was working in the coop. He was on a roost bar that I had the bad judgement to walk under. Hit my glasses, cheek, rolled down my neck and under my bra. Totally disgusting. I had to come in, change clothes and take a bath....then wash my face again. Oh the joy of chickens.
Yeah, clowns are creepy!

One of my silver duck wing roosters dropped a load on me yesterday while I was working in the coop. He was on a roost bar that I had the bad judgement to walk under. Hit my glasses, cheek, rolled down my neck and under my bra. Totally disgusting. I had to come in, change clothes and take a bath....then wash my face again. Oh the joy of chickens.
The scariest clowns were the ones at the neighbors birthday party! They were Mexican clowns and really creepy

This kid of style with colored beard and mustache

1589256636470.png

I did use a sd card, and did get what was on that. But unfortunately many pics vids where on the phone memory before I put the sd card in so on the phone memory.
Edit, bought a new phone for the trip, better camera, wasn't worried about room for pics vids when we left , was later adding games and stuff running out of room I put a new sd card in. And no it didn't transfer pics and I didn't bother, nothing would happen to them right??....
I hope you can get the pictures back!

The SOP Black Australorps rarely go broody. That means I have not had one go broody ever. The mutt chickens Dd #2 had me hatch out, from eggs, obviously go broody. The first one, hatched out her chick, but stayed sweet the whole time, and still is. Another one has gone broody. She does NOT like to be messed with. That not only includes me, but the other hens as well. She lets out this squawk that sounds more like a pterodactyl screech, than a chicken. She's never sounded like that before. She makes that prehistoric sound, and ruffles her feathers, but I still pet her every day.

Red Skelton 😆
Not a clown, but kinda reminds me of him, my grandma, moms side has a pic of someone like him with her at our county fair way back. Pretty sure I posted it here yrs ago.
BYC search.....
Yup! Smiley Burnette, Gene Autry's side kick. Froggy grandma called him 1948 at our county fair think she was a teenager then, kinda looks pretty creepy to me 😆
View attachment 2135327
Burnette was one of the engineers on the Cannonball Express on Petticoat Junction at the end of his career.

I got Purina Layeena yesterday. I normally feed my chickens Purina Flockraiser. It's 20% protein, which is fine for chickens, but ducklings need less protein. I'll continue to feed the Flockraiser to the chicks, and give the Layeena to the hens, and the duckling. I was advised to get some scratch grains for the duckling too.

It's starting to cuddle up to the stuffed animal now, too. I picked it up, for the first time, yesterday evening. I want to pay attention to it's breathing, since it was put in warm water, and went without heat for awhile.

The SOP Black Australorps rarely go broody. That means I have not had one go broody ever. The mutt chickens Dd #2 had me hatch out, from eggs, obviously go broody. The first one, hatched out her chick, but stayed sweet the whole time, and still is. Another one has gone broody. She does NOT like to be messed with. That not only includes me, but the other hens as well. She lets out this squawk that sounds more like a pterodactyl screech, than a chicken. She's never sounded like that before. She makes that prehistoric sound, and ruffles her feathers, but I still pet her every day.
It is nice that you have some Broody hens!

Back
Top Bottom