The Old Folks Home

I'm three days behind on my reading and catching up on BYC, but I just had to share this! This is what I came home to after my three day vacation, MY FIRST EVER FIVE EGGS! Of course they wait till I'm home to start laying! I'm such a proud chicken mama!

They're next to a white store bought egg for color comparison, yay!

I'm three days behind on my reading and catching up on BYC, but I just had to share this! This is what I came home to after my three day vacation, MY FIRST EVER FIVE EGGS! Of course they wait till I'm home to start laying! I'm such a proud chicken mama!

They're next to a white store bought egg for color comparison, yay!

Beautiful!!! I got 5 eggs today also. They are working up day by day and getting bigger. I have 12 pullets and they lay light brown. My super blue layers won't start laying for 10 weeks or so. . Three days behind means at least 250-300 posts. Or more.
gig.gif

I grew up in Covina. One of the first places I hit when I get to CA is IN and OUT. No matter how long I have been away I am not home until I have a burger and fries!
'
thumbsup.gif

I may go get one tomorrow. The double double combo with fries and a coke(yes I am bad that way sometimes....)

Beautiful!!! I got 5 eggs today also. They are working up day by day and getting bigger. I have 12 pullets and they lay light brown. My super blue layers won't start laying for 10 weeks or so. . Three days behind means at least 250-300 posts. Or more.
gig.gif
wee.gif

That is a great days worth of eggs!

CC so calf size is probably why the use sn Angus bull over a Hereford cow.

Yes I have seen plenty of drunk Americans on Pamama City Beach I don't need to go to the Dominican Republic to enjoy that.

Michael O'Shay, TNTchix, and Rrrmamma (
hugs.gif
) - Welcome all to our little Home.
frow.gif

Everyone is welcoming and rather protective of our thread. We really love those that have a kind word of encouragement and a cooperative nature.
love.gif
If you have a quirky sense of humor, that definately helps.
tongue.png
Even our mods rock! You are going to love it here.

Pull up a rocking chair, put your teeth in a glass and grab a handful of those prunes in that bowl.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom