The Old Folks Home

Yeah, it’s me. I think her face shape is the same as mine. She looks more like me than her mother

One day my mother was pulling out old family portraits and handed me one to look at telling me that was my great grandmother on her side of the family. Without thinking I asked her what I was doing in that picture...then paused realizing I was looking at my Great Grandmother, Della and other than her being heavier and taller than I am, we could have been twins.

Microchick, hoping you have the very best outcome:hugs:love
Thanks DD. I felt pretty lousy last night. Dr did a treatment on me that he called percussive massage. He was pretty amazed at the muscle spasms I was having in my neck. The machine was hand held and it felt like a soft hammer beating against my muscles. Not hard. Just a steady rapid thumping. Afterwards, my neck muscles started to feel really warm. When that happened he knew the muscles were relaxing and he began to do adjustments. I suspect it released a load of Lactic acid in the muscles because I was bone numbing tired and nauseous to the point that I couldn't eat dinner and fell asleep on the sofa. For a while I was dizzy when I got up so I just kept laying around all night. Fell asleep early and slept till 7. I feel about 75% better this morning. The bit thing is I can square my shoulders now without a lot of pain.

DH let the dogs out about 5 and when he let them in, here comes Roxi along with Buck and Spot. Then here came Diesel....oops. They were supposed to be in the back yard fenced in area but noooooo two of them decided to stage the great escape and tunnel under the fence. Luckily they stayed with Buck and Spot and unfortunately looked all too pleased with their accomplishment. We have been out all morning attaching rebar and piping to the fence so they can't push against it and under it any longer.

At moments like this I get a reality check from those 5 little monsters.

j7HDeoarQr3tFskzcys_vpbqdw38mDp9ViCO3Di3CC8.jpg

Hey all hope everyone is fine today as frogs hair we took off 9 am to the fair it is BF's birthday 73 2 1/2 hour drive fair is closed the 4th so back to the 10th put a cake in the oven for his birthday 2 minutes left better check it he decided steaks on the grill, wicked potato salad

Back
Top Bottom