~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

Jinx jumped off his back, shifting into a fox in midair. She ran to the edge of the clearing then stopped and shifted back into her usual form. "You better change out of that form just in case someone decides to walk through here. I'll be back in about twenty minutes." She shifted back into her fox form and ran out of the clearing.
Seth shifted back into a human, then called after Jinx "You wnat me to come with you? You know, just in case something happens?"

Jinx jumped off his back, shifting into a fox in midair. She ran to the edge of the clearing then stopped and shifted back into her usual form. "You better change out of that form just in case someone decides to walk through here. I'll be back in about twenty minutes." She shifted back into her fox form and ran out of the clearing.

Seth shifted back into a human, then called after Jinx "You wnat me to come with you?  You know, just in case something happens?"
"No! No, that would not be a good idea. You have no idea how suspicious these people are."
(Timeskip?)

Is there a character page? And she's not in the camp yet... What spots are open?
I can't edit the front page anymore because you know, the mods changed that. So I can't add characters to the front page anymore. Hey Broken, do you remember who was second in command?

CF, if you create a BYC member page with the front page information then you can continue to edit it forever and just post the link on your front page here so people can view it. Thats what I'm doing with Avalon.

CF, if you create a BYC member page with the front page information then you can continue to edit it forever and just post the link on your front page here so people can view it. Thats what I'm doing with Avalon.
Never thought of that! Thank you for telling me!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom