~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

Mia noticed Star's wound and told Max to bring his medicine kit. They both went out next to Star. "What happened, Star?" Max asked her.

Adam stood and watched.

(GTG!)

(I have two things I want to say. #1, where is Mali right now? I have something planned that needs her #2, I'm thinking about making Seth try to start down the road that may (eventually) lead to a Madge-Adam type thing, but I'm trying to figure out if I should make him try it with Mali or Jessie. Can I have some help?)

(Hiaz! Sorry I haven't been on, I'm only allowed on the cp on weekends from now on, but I'm here now!)
Mali pulled off her brass headpiece, smiled at Seth, then walked off, bow in hand.

"Hey Mali, I just need a little sample of blood from you real quick. I want to make sure that the virus is dead." Seth said. Before Mali even knew what was happening, Seth already had the few drops he needed in the syringe. He quickly took the sample back to his cabin, where he had a number of things including a microscope. He put one of the drops on a slide and started to examine it. "Ohh..." he said thoughtfuly.

Mali came in. "What's wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom