The Plymouth Rock Breeders thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are Bob Blosl's line of males. 20 weeks old. Two of these K's might help someone, if mated to the right females. One is a cull. If you have need for such a cockerel for your 2015 breeding plans, drop me a line. If you pay to ship, I'll send you what you want. Otherwise, these males will make tasty broilers real soon.

Last edited:
If there is anyone who has been wanting to start with top quality, White Plymouth Rocks and wants a breeding pair or trio, let me know. Given the sheer size of these birds, shipping just isn't a viable option, but if you're in the Michigan area and have wanted a start, shoot me a private message and we'll see if we can get you all set up for the next breeding season, which will be here before you know it.

If you're heading to Knoxville in early December, select birds can be made available at the Knoxville show as well.

There are great birds closer to you. I would certainly make it my business, if I were serious, to attend some of the Gulf Coast shows that are coming up over the next few months. There will be great birds at those shows, for certain.

Wasn't the Florida Sunshine Classic just held?

There are great birds closer to you. I would certainly make it my business, if I were serious, to attend some of the Gulf Coast shows that are coming up over the next few months. There will be great birds at those shows, for certain.

Wasn't the Florida Sunshine Classic just held?

The show in Inverness, FL was as couple of weekends ago. The Sunshine Classic which is in Lake City, FL is always the 2nd weekend in January. This year that would be January 10th.

Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom