Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
Buy a huge ranch and have many trails for trail rides and a big arena and many horses and I would also give horse riding lessons. Where is your favorite place to shop?

A local store here called barn loft. It has horse tack, dog supplies, chicken supplies, all kinds of things like that!

What is your main thing u r asking for this Christmas?

Money toward my car or a Peter stone custom model horse

What the main gift you are excited to give to someone this year. Weather it be a birthday, anniversary or Christmas?

I don't give presents generally (never have, and I rarely get presents either). I think a kind word or a favour any time of year are more important than spending money on things people don't want or need just as a token action on a particular day which society places way too much importance on.

I usually exchange a small gift a few times a year with my best friend in England but that's it. I don't know what I'll get her next.

What would you want as a gift if you could ask guilt-free for anything?
(I can never answer this question. It seems like I never want anything. It gets quite stressful :p)

Money to repair my dads tractor for him. He needs his tractor and it has been down for almost a year and we don't have the extra money to repair it. My dads does so much for me and my family and anybody. He is a giver not a taker and I would love to fix it for him!

Who do people say you look like?

That's lovely, good luck.

People say I'm ugly except for my mother, who thinks I look like my father. I don't think it's a good thing.

Same question :p

Back
Top Bottom