Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
The models I've built over the years - I have some prefabricated ones from the train shop, a couple of wooden ones where you slot the pieces together, and a set of Soviet-style apartments which I made from scratch and aren't as impressive as I think they are :cool:

Same question.

(thanks, by the way, flocksofbantams, for the vote of confidence. I don't think I'm ugly but I don't think other people tend to agree with me. :p Especially this guy in particular who's pretty but probably sees nothing in me...)

My saddle. It's very, very old, but holds a lot of sentimental value. And through the years it's still in great shape.

Have you ever bought a useless item that you "had to have" at the moment; what was it?

My saddle.  It's very, very old, but holds a lot of sentimental value.  And through the years it's still in great shape.

Have you ever bought a useless item that you "had to have" at the moment; what was it?

I forgot about my dads old saddle, but then again it's my dads and not mine. One day I hope it will be mine. It was bought new by my great or great,great grandfather in 1924. We still ride that saddle today. It's the best riding saddle we have!

As for answering the new question...
I'm sure there are others that I just can not think of right now but the most recent was on last Saturday. I went to the feed store and and saw the new wave dream fork (mucking fork for horse stalls) and just had to get one! So I did.

Sq

Yes although it's rare and I usually don't act on an impulse because the uncontrolled consumption epitomises everything I find wrong with the world :p
I bought an eraser which looked like a pair of flip flops five years ago... They were so awesome.

same question

Back
Top Bottom