Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
No because it's ten in the morning and I don't work.

But I am tired which is absolutely ridiculous.

Same question

I'm pooped.... I walked 5 houses of dogs today cleaned 3 horse stalls at my parents, clean 3 horse stalls at my house, feed 3 horse,1 donkey, 1 dog, 2 pigs,1 rabbit,3 cats and 3 pins of chickens for friend that is out of town. Then feed my 7 dogs,4 horses, 2pins of chickens at my house, cleaned water buckets, filled water buckets. And now I relaxing. Busy day!

Do you feel good after a Garda day work?

Yes, I love working. What's life without work? (As I don't have a job the closest thing I do to work is the multitudes of assignments and tutorials which are unleashed onto the student body every week or so.)
Semester 2's started so I'm already feeling like I'm doing something useful with my life again (although with the illness plus sudden appearance of a social life it has been a bit stressful)

Same question

Agreed I feel much better also working on my small farm or my dads small farm. Getting things done that have been on ur to do list for ever.
What your fav thing you are going to do today or have done today?

After work we're getting the boat ready for some early morning fishing. (taking a three day weekend :) )

Do you have anything to do today that you'd rather not?

Well I enjoy my job (dog walker) so I really don't mind work but I have a huge to do list of things that really really need fine at my parents small farm. My dad is in his early 60's and slowing down a bit plus has been working 60 to 80 hours a week at work for the past 2 months so things have gotten behind at there farm. My husband and I are going over there everyday after work to play catch up. So long story short I'd rather spend the day there getting stuff done but I need to work to her paid too.

Sq

I've got a chicken foot to tend to after work. I'm not really looking forward to it, but it has to be done for her sake.

How many dogs do you walk? ( i know this isn't a general population question just curious)

Back
Top Bottom