Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
I walk any where from 4 houses to 6 houses per day 5 days a week plus a let out or two a few days a week. Each house has anywhere from 1 to 3 dogs so I can walk up to like 12 dogs per day.if they have 2 or more dogs then I pack walk them (all at the same time). Each house gets a 40 min walk on good temps tire days and at the least a 20 min walk on really hot days. If they get short walks due to heat they get a 40 min total visit in lauding inside play time. We also do dog training and pet sitting so in some weekends there's more!

Is there something in your life that you know is coming or going to happen and you are very excited about?

One of my cousins is having her first baby in Oct. I'm very excited for that. I don't have kids of my own so I live vicariously through my siblings and cousins :)

Same question.

The lady I work for that owns the dog walking company is in the process of starting a 46/ to over 100 acre dog park/equestrian center. The dog park will have a pond. Agility corse, disc dogs, training and 3 fenced in areas for diff size dogs plus a water theropy pool for dogs. The equestrian center will have 2 arenas one indoor one outdoor. Riding trails, rescue horse work, bording, guided trail rides, host events, and tree top bed and breakfast, and I talked her into opening a small chicken rescue as well. We are going threw some if the final stages before we can build. I'm very excited. I was offered the barn manager opening!!!!

What is your fav holiday?

Christmas! Tho things aren't what they used to be. My whole family would get together at my grandparents too but after they past the family's all do there own thing now. I can't remember the last time to whole family was together :(

We're you born in the north or south?

Nope. I've been here in North Carolina my whole life.

If you could pack up and move to any state.(not country just state) where would you move to or would you stay where you are?

I'd stay. Even though Winter seems to last forever sometimes I love having four seasons, not many poisonous creatures, we have more lakes than MN ;) , and I love the scenery.

Same question.

I'd either go to wyoming, hawaii or stay where I am.

If you had a choice, would you live as far away from people as you could or live right in the center of them?

Far away. I like my privacy and room to do what I please. (not to sound harsh) But I like being able to start machinery or have my pets and not disturb people and vice versa.

Same question (that was a good one too)

Back
Top Bottom